The Atlanta trip was lots of fun. It was enjoyable hanging out with everyone. Zach and I would watch Dad feed the animals each night. Ryan and I played video games and hung out with Anna and Chad. We went swimming - Zach was not a fan. He cried and wanted nothing to do with the water. We realized we probably didn't do a very good job of easing him into the water. We tried taking turns holding him and putting him in his swim raft. Nothing worked so we took him out and decided to try again in a day or two.
Tuesday, July 1, 2008
Zach Goes Swimming - Attempt 1
The Atlanta trip was lots of fun. It was enjoyable hanging out with everyone. Zach and I would watch Dad feed the animals each night. Ryan and I played video games and hung out with Anna and Chad. We went swimming - Zach was not a fan. He cried and wanted nothing to do with the water. We realized we probably didn't do a very good job of easing him into the water. We tried taking turns holding him and putting him in his swim raft. Nothing worked so we took him out and decided to try again in a day or two.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment