Sunday, July 27, 2008

5 Months Old!

Zach is now five months old! He has changed so much in these five months. It is hard to believe he is the same baby we brought home from the hospital! He definitely has his own little personality. He is sweet and loving and very stubborn. He refuses to spend any time on his stomach and pitches a major fit every time we put him on his tummy. He can roll from his stomach to back and can roll side to side, but has yet to roll from back to stomach. I think this is due to his lack of desire to be on his stomach. I have tried tempting him with toys but nothing works. He is beginning to become afraid of everyone but Ryan and I. I know this is just a phase so I hope it doesn't last long. His favorite things are his exersaucer and Georgia, our beagle. He lights up every time she comes in the room and she seems just as fond of him. She greets him every time we come home, usually with a big kiss which I try to discourage. Hard to believe it has been five months already!

No comments: