This month held another first for Zachary. He ate rice cereal for the first time. He is a big fan of solid food! He has figured out now that when I put the bib on him it is time to eat and he gets really excited. He has done a great job of learning how to to eat. I thought he might struggle with swallowing and learning how to eat from a spoon but he quickly figured it out. He opens his mouth when he sees the spoon and gets very frustrated if I don't move fast enough. Georgia loves this new development and is close by at all feeding times. The cats are occasional meal time visitors as well. I am looking forward to getting in the house and unpacking the high chair so I don't have to worry about Georgia getting too close. Zach loves watching Georgia though so I think he will be disappointed not to be able to see her so easily.
Monday, July 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment