Now that we have Zachary, I decided we needed a way for friends and family to keep in touch (thanks for the idea Juli!). I will try to post regularly. School is out and summer has begun. I am looking forward to the one on one time this will give me with Zachary. He and I are headed to Atlanta to visit Dad and family. He has changed so much since our last visit, I know the kids will be surprised. He now smiles, laughs, and coos constantly. He is four months now! Hard to believe four months ago it was just Ryan and I. Zach is cutting his first tooth. Hopefully we will see a tooth in a few weeks. I am still learning but I will try to post videos soon.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Starting Out
Now that we have Zachary, I decided we needed a way for friends and family to keep in touch (thanks for the idea Juli!). I will try to post regularly. School is out and summer has begun. I am looking forward to the one on one time this will give me with Zachary. He and I are headed to Atlanta to visit Dad and family. He has changed so much since our last visit, I know the kids will be surprised. He now smiles, laughs, and coos constantly. He is four months now! Hard to believe four months ago it was just Ryan and I. Zach is cutting his first tooth. Hopefully we will see a tooth in a few weeks. I am still learning but I will try to post videos soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yeah! Welcome to the blogging world!
Great idea guys!
Heather, I think he has your eyes. Glad to hear that you will have some more relaxing time together this summer. Hope you can make it our way.
Love, Erich
Post a Comment